The new PowerPlate turns your Foil fins in Powerbox - Tuttle - Deep Tuttle!
Warning: Last items in stock!
The PowerPlate makes it simple to bolt any windsurf board with a Powerbox style fin-box (or Tuttle or Deep Tuttle) to the common 4-Hole plate pattern found on most kite and windsurf foils today. This unique product allows windsurfers to convert existing boards to be windfoil capable boards. The PowerPlate makes it simple to bolt any windsurf board with a Power, Tuttle or Deep Tuttle fin box style to the common 4-Hole plate pattern found on pedestal mount foils. Pedestal mounts can also be purchased separately for many AL foil brands (SlingShot, Progressive...). The over-sized plate area disperses the foils load over a large area of the bottom of a board. This minimizes fin box and hull stresses that windfoils place on non-foilbox windsurfing boards. It is a great way to make your windsurfing boards more versatile.
- Choice of box type: Power, Tuttle or DT.
- 2-pc Solid Aluminum construction.
- Made in USA.
- 6 mm threads on all box types (standard on modern boards).
- 3/16" foam padding against bottom of board.
- Requires Pedestal mount for foil atachment (not included).
- Fore and Aft foil placement positions.
- Includes 4 stainless mounting screws (for Pedestal attachment).
- Supports large area around existing fin box.
- Fore & Aft fine tuning can be done with the multiple mounting hole system,
* Forward = quicker lift, Backward = slower lift
Wing Forward=More lift
Wing Rearward=Less lift (better learning)
Notes: Now fits Naish Foils hole alignment plus others! See image detailing spacing between holes to determine compatibility.
The PowerPlate has a 12 month warranty against manufacturers' defects. This does not include damage from impact or loss/damage to your foil or board regardless of impact or not.