Vela NO CAM - Freerace.
Attenzione: Ultimi articoli in magazzino!
The super-fast no cam freerace sail with a wide wind range has been a hot shot for a while:
"Speed without effort" was the title of last year’s Planchemag test and it got an award.
"For simple or sporty freeriding the Rapid hits the mark with an unbeatable price," was the conclusion of WIND magazine test.
"A sail with an extremely wide wind range with one trim, very fast, pressure-stable and easy to sail," the german Surf magazine summed up in 2016.
"A freerace machine in a freeride clothing," the Windsurfing Jahrbuch wrote.
What more could we say? Just that we have not changed the positive features of the 2017 model. The Rapid scores with a quick planing, high acceleration and excellent top speed while being really easy to handle. Pure sailing fun for the dedicated surfer, without any camber.
Those who prefer even easier handling can use a high-percentage RDM of up to 6.7 sqm without cutting its performance.
- Minimal update of boom and luff dimensions
- 3 mil square-ply in top and tension Frame at the clew reduces weight and swing weight of the sail
- All 7 battens are now tube battens
- Camless freerace sail with freeride handling characteristics
- Slalom outline for top performance
- 7/7 cross batten concept for maximum profile stability and better aerodynamics
- Easy handling thanks to reduced boom length (RBL)
- 2 clew eyelets for individual tuning
- X-Ply in stress areas for longevity