Pura Freerace 3 CAM.
Attenzione: Ultimi articoli in magazzino!
The 2017 Vector has been completely redesigned. New sizes are added and the sail character is moving more than the years before towards his big brother GS-R. Nevertheless, it is still a Freerace sail which means it is easier to handle with less effort. So to say the Turbo Diesel of Race sails with a huge momentum in low wind conditions.
The sail setup remains the same: 3 roll cams, 7 battens, all of them are now tube battens, and a 3D profiled mast sleeve. The result is a maximum of early planning power, acceleration and top speed, combined with very good control of the sail. The new Vector is equipped with a neoprene cover at the boom opening to improve the aerodynamics and to reduce water entry at the boom.
A special feature with the small, speed-oriented sizes 5.0 and 5.6 sqm is the mast recommendation, they are designed on RDM masts only. This setup leads to even more control and comfort.
With the new Vector you can accept any match race challenge from your surf buddies with a smile.
- New sizes, new scaling
- Revised mast sleeve curve and new shape of luff sleeve with best ratio of performance/aerodynamics and handling
- Weight reduction through lighter batten pockets and a new top construction
- Swing weight better balanced through new 3 mil Square Ply in the top section
- 3 Cam freerace sail with excellent early planing skills and top control at high speed
- 7/7 Cross Batten Concept
- 3D Wing Sleeve, aerodynamic profile for effortless and easy feeling
- 2 clew eyelets for individual tuning
- Compact feeling by reduced boom length (Reduced boom length)
- Tack strap for adjustment of foot tension
- Neoprene cover at boom opening
The size 5.0 and 5.6 will be delivered with the RDM camber setup. All other sizes come with the SDM camber setup